Tuesday, March 24, 2015

PAPER TOWNS TRAILER!!!

Okay, so I realize this is a bit late but c'mon, there needs to be more hype about this. Paper towns is my favorite John Green book and I just can't wait for the movie. So prepare for me fangirling when I've finally seen the movie. 

Just in case you haven't seen it, you can watch it here: 


How can somebody not be excited for this? I mean, gaahhh. 

Everybody knows Nat Wolff from tfios and Behaving Badly but in this role he seems like a more grown-up character which is awesome and then we have Cara Delevingne. Oh, that woman. Oh my God. She's perfection in an human form, that's just the way it is. 

What are your thoughts about it? Have you read the book? Are you gonna go see the movie? 

Contact me:

Goodreads: @forbiddenbooks
Wattpad: @dustbricks

Thank you so much for reading, I'll talk to you next time. BYEEE

sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment